Our Corporate Social Responsibility reports
Crédit Mutuel has been engaged in many societal, social, cooperative and environmental initiatives at the local level, particularly with the support of its customer-members.
A collaborative national approach involving the group's various entities led to the drafting, since 2006, of a national CSR report and an assessment of greenhouse gas emissions.
View the consolidated CSR report below, since 2014:
- Crédit Mutuel group - CSR in 2019 (in french)
- Crédit Mutuel group - CSR in 2018 (in french)
- Crédit Mutuel group - 2017 CSR management report (in french)
- Crédit Mutuel group - 2016 CSR management report (in french)
- Crédit Mutuel group - 2015 CSR management report (in french)
- Crédit Mutuel group - CSR key figures in 2014 (in french)
- Crédit Mutuel group - CSR at a glance in 2014 (in french)
The groups' latest CSR reports are available on the In the regions tab or on their website.
(Assessment of Greenhouse Gas Emissions - BEGES) - 2014
As a company in the services sector, Crédit Mutuel does not generate much pollution. Nevertheless, areas of progress have been identified and improvements have been assessed based on the nature of our activity (paper reduction, better management of travel, lighting, heating, putting computers in sleep mode, etc.). Each of the group's companies conducts a BEGES every four years which you can view on their website or on the CSR In the regions tab or on Ademe website.