CQP for professional client managers - Level 6
The Professional Qualification Certificate (CQP) for professional client managers is designed to meet the requirements of bancassurance players seeking to recruit client managers specialized in dealing with tradespeople, retailers, independent professionals and microbusinesses.
The digitization associated with an increase in regulatory standards in the banking sector has led to updates in the reference framework for activities, skills and certification evaluation, making it all the more relevant for employees with a certain length of service to obtain such certification.
The CQP for professional client managers fosters professional mobility both within the division and throughout the banking sector, notably by allowing candidates recruited from other banks to obtain this certification on the basis of their work experience accreditation. The ability to obtain a recognized qualification also makes the division more attractive, particularly for young people.
The CQP for professional client managers is part of a set of five CQP qualifications delivered by the Crédit Mutuel division:
- Retail customer manager (CCPART) – Level 5
- Professional client manager (CCPRO) – Level 6
- Corporate client manager (CAE) – Level 6
- Wealth management advisor (CGEST) – Level 6
- Branch manager (DA) – Level 7
Learn more about the CQP for professional client managers - in French
Related duties and functions
The professional client manager is responsible for developing, managing and retaining a portfolio of professional clients while managing the related risks and optimizing profitability. He/she is the main contact person for all of the banking business of his/her assigned professional clients (tradespeople, retailers, independent professionals, SMEs, microbusinesses, etc.). He/she deals with all of the needs and issues of his/her clients (account operation, management of payment methods, savings, financing) and oversees development of business volume through the sale of products and services to existing and potential clients.
He/she may hold the following functions:
- Professional client manager
- Professional client relationship manager
- Professional client advisor
- Professional client sales advisor
- Professional client account manager
- Professional client financial advisor
- Professional client manager for independents
Your training contacts
- Cap Compétence - Talent activator : email@example.com
- Crédit Mutuel Arkéa : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Caisse Fédérale du Crédit Mutuel Nord Europe : email@example.com
- Caisse Fédérale du Crédit Mutuel Océan : CMO4039@creditmutuel.fr
- Caisse de Crédit Mutuel Maine Anjou, Basse Normandie : firstname.lastname@example.org