Publisher of the site and the "Our News" app
Confédération Nationale du Crédit Mutuel,
hereinafter referred to as "Crédit Mutuel"
- Association under the law of 1901
- Registered office: 46 rue Bastion 75017 Paris
- Phone: +33 (0)1 53 48 87 94
- SIRET 784 646 689 00033
- Legal representative: Mr. Pierre-Edouard Batard
- Director of Publication: Mr. Pierre-Edouard Batard
- This site is subject to French law.
Hosting service provider of the Crédit Mutuel website and applications
- Simplified stock company
- Registered office: 34, rue du Wacken - 67000 Strasbourg
- Registered with the Strasbourg Trade and Companies Register B 312 730 674
- Phone: +33 (0)3 88 14 88 14
- Crédit Mutuel declines all responsibility for the content of these pages and the use thereof.
- Crédit Mutuel may in no way be held liable if the documents and related graphic elements published on this server contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors, or for modifications that are periodically made to the information contained on this server.
- In addition, access to certain products and services may be restricted for contractual reasons.
The text and graphic elements, their presentation and their arrangement on this site are the exclusive property of Crédit Mutuel. They constitute works and are protected as such by the laws of countries around the world and international treaties.
The name Crédit Mutuel is trademark-protected.
A prior request for authorization was made to individuals about whom information was collected directly by Crédit Mutuel and disseminated on this site.
Prior, express and written authorization (in hard copy or electronic format) was obtained for the use on this site of any logos or personal information belonging to a third party and for the dissemination of articles published in the written press.
By accessing this site or any of its elements, you accept a license granted by Crédit Mutuel under the conditions set out below.
Access to the products and services described on this site may be subject to restrictions applicable to certain people or certain countries. None of the products or services presented here will be provided by Crédit Mutuel to a person if such provision is prohibited by the law of his/her country of origin or of any other relevant country. Readers of this message should ensure that they are legally authorized to access this site in the country from which the connection is established.
The following rights are exclusively granted under this license:
- a private, personal, non-transferable right to use the content of the site or of any of its elements
- a right of reproduction for storage for the purpose of presentation on a single-user screen and a right of reproduction, in one copy, for backup or printing purposes
- the use of documents of any kind from this website must mention the source.
Subject to the rights granted above, the following prohibitions apply to any representation and/or reproduction, even partial, of the content of this site and/or of any of its elements:
- representation and/or reproduction for commercial and/or distribution purposes
- use of any of the site's elements in a networked computer environment
- representation and/or reproduction through a linking mechanism. In particular, the presentation of a page of this site in a frame not belonging to Crédit Mutuel (using the framing technique) and the insertion of an image belonging to Crédit Mutuel into a page not belonging to Crédit Mutuel (using the inline linking technique) are prohibited
- repeated and systematic extraction of protected or unprotected elements of the site causing harm of any kind to Crédit Mutuel. This includes elements protected by Law 98-536 of July 1, 1998 on the legal protection of databases.
Nevertheless, the creation of links to the page at the address https://www.creditmutuel.com or to the "Our News" app is authorized under the following cumulative conditions:
- this page must appear under this/these address(es)
- if the links are created from the figurative mark, Crédit Mutuel authorizes the reproduction and representation for this purpose only
- sites that generate links to this address must carry out an activity and disseminate information, images and any other medium in accordance with public policy and public decency and, in general, comply with French law.
Crédit Mutuel reserves the right to modify these conditions at any time.
Crédit Mutuel reserves the right to modify or correct the content of this site at any time and without prior notice. Crédit Mutuel reserves all rights that are not expressly granted herein.
Getty Images : www.gettyimages.fr